Sunday, August 9, 2009

need energy

I am looking at another 7 days of antibiotics and I am waiting to feel energized again. With two weeks left in the summer session, I will try to keep some hope, but it may not be till we come back in September before I can garden as I was gardening a month ago. Hope is there.

The job also requires much energy to be aware of what is happening with the students and with how I am responding to them. By the end of the day I am reflecting on where I need to focus my energy.

Blogging has not been one of them as well as weeding my home garden. The weeds are getting stronger, while the blog waits.

And just when my blog was featured in the parent's newsletter for the school. Since I began this blog I have always listed my URL in my blurb. This time it caught the eye of a parent who was editing the letter. She asked if she could use my photos and words. Since getting this blog to parents has been my hope, it was a great thing. Great things are energy producers. I need to keep a look out for more.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Wayne, I'm excited for you to get the word about the school garden and what you're trying to communicate out to parents. Way to go! Sending you strength and patience while the meds do their work.

Rob (ourfrenchgarden) said...

Get energised Wayne:) It's good that you do this blog.

Wayne Stratz said...

Lynn and Rob--- thanks for the comments. strength and patience are both on the rebound.

Dana said...

I admit it, I was upset when you told us you had Lyme disease. So I looked it up some introductory type articles. I am figuring your fatigue is your auto immune system? healing? respecting your privacy but the kids *and I* wanted to make sure you were beating this...